Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Turquoise leafs

Hi guys!

I was so excited all week. Every day I came up with a new design, colors and shapes swirled in my head. But I had a very tough week at work too so I knew I only have time for my nails at the weekend.
Finally on Friday I bought a few new things: a turquoise and a coral(ish) nail polish, a nail file and some stickers (with the same color like the nail polishes). I found out that I will use them to do some fun summery mani.





As you can see, the polishes from miss sporty, Clubbing Colors collections (304 - coral, 346 - turquoise) I love these colors mostly the coral one. In the pictures it looks like a bright red, but there's some pink coral in it...

So, I was so so happy with the new stuff, I loved everything until I wanted to use them... Tha nail polishes was amazing (!!!) Bright colors, extreamly big and flat brush, easy to apply... But the silly stickers... Arww...
I think I wasted 3 or 4 when it was just enough and I took my old white ones... I could't take them from the plastic, and when I tried harder, they just broke... I dont know what to do with these stickers... I love the colors and the shapes, but I cant use them...Any idea what can I do?! :/


So finally I applied two coats of the coral color and I used one white sticker on every finger. It was too simple so I putted 2 turquoise dots next to the flowers and using a bobby pin I drew a line from the center outward... (or something like that...) It is really strange from close :) , but actually it looks like a nice leaf next to the flower. (I think) 
I have a nice green polish too, but I really wanted to use these colors together, I think they are amazing together! :)



It is sooo so simple, waiting for the polish to dry was actually more time than doing the "design". I think I overthought this weekend's mani becouse I wanted too much and I had to remove the previous one... It was horrible.. So I thougt Im just doing a simple nice one, and this is much better than the other one with dots and flowers and everythik... Next time Im not gonne start painting my nails just when I have the desing in my head... If I want to be spontaneous... well, it's just  not a good idea! :)

I hope you liked it. I ordered some dotting tool from eBay so I hope its coming soon and I can use them next time!

Have a nice weekend and take care...
Bye!!


Ree

3 comments:

  1. Pretty design, I love those cute stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty the stickers. Looks very sweet the design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the nice comments! :) I was so busy last weekend but maybe I can show you a new design in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete