Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lets get started!



Hi Guys!

I'm Ree and I started this blog becouse nail design is my passin for a long time... Although I'm a true beginner, I would like to share with you my ideas and so...

First of all I bought a nice yellow nail polish a few days ago and I really wanted to try it out. The problem was the colour is pretty pale, and I had to make it work somehow...

I have 3 bottles of black, so OK... lets make something wiht yellow and black... But yellow and black is so.. hmm... bee-style. It could have been funny and nice, but I didnt want to make just yellow basic with black stripes... Nexd idea?!

Yellow is too pale, so i have to cover maybe the half of it... hmm and maybe with sime stripes too...

Hmm, but its still too simple... maybe with sime flowers?





Yes! That's it! :) Its so easy and nice. Unfortunately I forgot to make pics about the method, but if you would like to, I can do it again.

So. It's nice to see you here, please comment if you would like to and tell me what do you think about my ideas!


XOXO
Ree

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging =] I hope you enjoy it!

    Btw, this is CUTE! I really love the design, its so girly and sweet =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ree, this mani is really cute! It looks kind of vintage :) Welcome to the blogosphere and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! :))
    go and check my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete